The banshee can appear in a variety of disguises. Most often she appears as an ugly frightening hag but she can also appear as a stunningly beautiful woman or any age that suits her.
One Tree Hill
September 23, 2003 - April 4, 2012Happy 11th Anniversary of the ultimate "little show that could".
so wild flowers will come
up where you are.
you have been stony for
too many years.
try something different.
Can we just talk this scene for a moment?
Look how Dean’s hand never left Sam’s shoulder. a constant reminder of 'I can carry you'.
Now look at Sam, trying to comfort Dean, to reassure him he is okay, even though it’s plain that he is hurting. He doesn’t want Dean to worry about him.
Reminder that in the last couple of years Elena Gilbert has:
- been drained of her blood
- been in two car accidents, well three if you count the stefan incident
- watched her adoptive parents die in front of her
- saw her birth mother burst into flames in front of her
- blamed herself for every single bad thing that happened to everyone
- watched her brother having his neck broken
- had a evil doppelganger who impersonated her
- watched her aunt get killed in front of her
- had people wanting to “fix” her
- been sired to someone
- been thrown against walls
- lost her best friend twice
- lost her boyfriend whom she thought she would be with for the rest of her life
- had to deal with her brother’s death
- had a parental figure who has died
Please before you say she’s always whining consider all of this. Elena Gilbert has lost more people than anyone on the show and has been through more than anyone. You hate her, cool, amazing be a happy person but don’t say all she does is whine and she doesn’t care about her best friend dying whatsoever.
The most memorable people in your life will be the people who loved you when you were not loving yourself…
make me choose | anonymous asked
Brooke’s S2 Hairor Brooke’s S3 Hair
He is a part of me, always will be, and I am a part of him, too. I don’t belong to Abnegation, or Dauntless, or even the Divergent. I don’t belong to the Bureau or the experiment or the fringe. I belong to the people I love, and they belong to me—they, and the love and loyalty I give them, form my identity far more than any word or group ever could. “Caleb,” I say, “I love you.” His eyes gleam with tears as he says, “I love you, too, Beatrice.” Caleb sinks to his knees. “If I don’t survive,” I say, “tell Tobias I didn’t want to leave him.”
when they smile the same smile at each other (♥◕‿◕♥)
- Day 1: Favorite Klaroline scene [4/4]
It’s a day after he appeared on Jimmy Kimmel Live and participated in a running Kimmel gag where stars record readings of hate tweets. “They’re pretty funny,” says Harington later in the afternoon, slipping into a mock dramatic accent. “‘Harington looks like a wet puppy 100 percent of the time.’” He clears his throat. “‘Kit Harington always looks as if he doesn’t know where he is.’” He takes a gulp of his white-wine spritzer and smiles with non-Westeros white teeth. "Fair enough." (x)